A voluntary agreement is an opportunity for an individual to utilize her/his skills for the good cause and has an exposure to develop at work; such engagement provides Save the Children with an opportunity to develop long-term partnership and to benefit from the volunteer's skills, knowledge and experience.
Objectives and Outputs of Role:
- Scanning & Filing Finance Documents.
Qualifications and experience
- High level of both spoken and written English.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Patient, adaptable, flexible and able to improvise and remain responsive.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken), and interpersonal skills.
Contract length: 5-8 working days (as per need)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.